Wednesday, November 7, 2012
These images are from the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill in Richfield, Wisconsin. Kathy and I visited here during their annual art fair. Another treat was the tour of the Ebling Farm restoration. The Richfield Historical Society has done an excellent job with the farm house and the artifacts inside.
I am always fascinated with close up images of gears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WIND POINT LIGHTHOUSE
Built of brick with an inner and outer wall, Wind Point Lighthouse gradually tapers from a diameter of twenty-two feet at its base to twelve...
-
Click on image to see an enlarged view... I offer my services for Photoshop® work done on images after they have been captured correctly in ...
-
A revisit of the demolition days... but with a different vision. A limited edition of these as metallic prints are offered. This first image...
-
Glendale is an area once inhabited by Potawatomie Indians, it has been said there are burial grounds along the Milwaukee River as it winds t...




No comments:
Post a Comment