Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Change is a good thing...

Change is a good thing, especially if things aren't working to well. Maybe thinking outside the box is a better thing. Like, what if?

Well, I'm getting out of the box and going out on a limb with this by pursuing a painterly approach to my portrait photography. This is something I've had on my mind to do for quite a while - it requires learning the Painter software, and study of art history and contemporary art. I will also promote this on my portrait photography website.

The couple in this image are two people I've been working with to help them promote their modelling and professional careers. It's certainly a romantic image, and rendered in a way to heighten the perceptual experience that can be emulated more closely in a painting than in a photograph. Hope you like it - vote for me. This is a change that is good for America! I endorse this message.

Go ahead, click on it...

No comments:

June 3–October 16, 2022 Baker/Rowland Galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum

Always New: The Posters of Jules Chéret Posters by the French artist Jules Chéret (1836–1932) caused a sensation in 19th-century Paris. Know...