Monday, March 23, 2009
The second day of spring...
I drove around this last Saturday to check out locations in the downtown Milwaukee area, to use for high school Senior portraits this summer. Of course, it was also an opportunity to do some things I thought about doing for some time. This image was not on my agenda. It was on my way home on a seasonally pleasant day when I was passing Bradford Beach and decided to stop for a 'look see'. I took a variety of images... this was my favorite after finishing it in Photoshop®. I believe Man Ray said he never knew what he was doing untill he was done. That was one of those days for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WIND POINT LIGHTHOUSE
Built of brick with an inner and outer wall, Wind Point Lighthouse gradually tapers from a diameter of twenty-two feet at its base to twelve...
-
Click on image to see an enlarged view... I offer my services for Photoshop® work done on images after they have been captured correctly in ...
-
A revisit of the demolition days... but with a different vision. A limited edition of these as metallic prints are offered. This first image...
-
Glendale is an area once inhabited by Potawatomie Indians, it has been said there are burial grounds along the Milwaukee River as it winds t...
No comments:
Post a Comment